• Questo topic ha 1 risposta, 2 partecipanti ed è stato aggiornato l'ultima volta 12 anni, 2 mesi fa da Anonimo.
Stai visualizzando 2 post - dal 1 a 2 (di 2 totali)
  • Autore
    loncce
    Partecipante

Hi,

This is my first post on this forum.

I have a question for owners of the new ipad 3. I read alot of forums that says that the new iPad is useless because of no stylus support or no flash support, etc…

This is my first iPad and I’m still waiting to receive it. I was looking for a tablet to check mails, watch video and basic things. I already have a laptop that I use for gaming and working. So what’s your experience with this new ipad 3? Is the no flash support really annoying? Can you jailbreak this easily? Are you really limited in what you can do?

Thanks.

Anonimo

Hi loncee,
        this type of forum, is not about computer technology, but problems that young people have to endure or face daily.
        Personally I do not have an iPad 3, but I have a tablet samsung galaxy tab 10.1.
        However if you want more information about this type of information, let me questions and I will be grateful to you to provide the answers.
        Can I ask you, where are you? How old are you?
        See you soon

Stai visualizzando 2 post - dal 1 a 2 (di 2 totali)
      • Devi essere connesso per rispondere a questo topic.
      Scrivici su WhatsApp
      Scan the code
      Ciao!
      Ti ricordiamo che il servizio è attivo il martedì e il giovedì dalle ore 14:00 alle 17:00.
      Come possiamo aiutarti?